Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Part 05

Previously:

Happy Birthday Angel
May all your wishes and dreams come true
Enjoy your birthday, Hope I was there to enjoy it with you
Xoxo


-------------



That text put me in a really awkward position, I didn’t reply and i cant reply now 24 hours later!
Instead I laid awake in my empty room, surrounded myself with my thoughts of where Sarah and I were, and where we are now. We used to share every little thing together, now a sweet text made me question my decisions. I especially thought of who I was, and who I became. The fact that in one night I made out with a total stranger.. drunk, Frightened the hell out of me.

I never ever had the slightest thought of drinking alcohol. I always believed it was dumb and immature. I thought of how karma bites, and in my head I went thru all my “projects”. I really still regret fucking them up, some of them were really nice people, some would literally slit their wrist for me, others worship the ground I walk on, but there were still a few rotten apples.

Sunday morning..

Few more hours till I see her face, I’m afraid it’s all going to be too much to bare. I still felt shitty from the weekend. Going to uni was traumatic especially on this day.
After all my classes I rushed to my car. I kept my sunglasses on even indoors, just to avoid eye contact with anyone. I really wasn’t in the mood to talk. All I wanted was to see Sarah. That’s all I can ask for on a dreadful day like this, I didn't want to talk to her, I just wanted to see her.

I got in my car, took off my shailah. And sat there for a few minutes , just to catch my breath. I played my iPod on the only song that could always fix my mood. “Sunday Morning – Maroon 5”

And drove off, I few minutes later I get a disturbing phone call. Oh joy! Its Salama!

Hamda: Alloo ?

Salama: Halla Sh7alch?

Hamda: Im ok

Salama: Are you still sticking by your deal?

Hamda: What deal?

-with everything going on, I seriously forgot!-

Salama: Tommorow? The open day?

Hamda: Oh yeah! Me? Your date ! That’s right

Salama: So I pick you up 12-ish ?

Hamda: Yeah, Sure

Salama: See ya

Hamda: Bye!

Let me remind you that i hated her guts, she tricked me!I stuck by the deal because thats what i do, breaking deals or promises is just what i dont do!

Open Day …

I put on my favorite hottest shoes, and got my hair done perfectly. It wasn’t for Salama, It was for me. I wanted to feel good about myself, appreciate this face and body that god gave me. My gut told me today was going to be horrible, all i could do was go with the fucking flow
.
The ride to university was awkwardly silent. Salama tried to make conversation but I kept indirectly shutting her up and commenting on the music or the smell of her car (which smelt like pizza hut)

As we entered the gates Asma was the first person I saw. Asma is Sarah’s cousin.

Asma: Halla w ‘3alla

Hamda: Asoom Halla

Asma: Oh My God Saloom, Mn zmaan 3anch sh7alch?

Salama: El 7amdellah sh7alch inty?

Asma: Ysrch 7aly..Dont forget to check out our booth

Salama: Inshallah

Wooah, That was awkward. Apparently Salama graduated from this university, So everyone knows her. And at events like this one all people do is talk (Gossip), So im doomed!

Salama: 7amdoo balach you’re walking meters away

Hamda: No im not, umm im just looking for Shamma

All day as I tried to push Salama away she pulled me closer. I really didn’t know what she wanted from me, and I certainly wasn’t thinking of being more than friends with her.
I came up with excuses and had pointless long chats with random people. For hours I felt Sarah’s eyes following my every move, which made me go insane!
"Go with the flow, Go with the flow" i kept mumbling to myself all day

My friends and I finally settled in one area. Shamma sat next to me and of course on the other side was Salama, Hessa and her girlfriend joined us too. After we all laughed our hysterically over people’s silly decisions of dyeing the hair with pink and green highlights or wearing a scrunchy, my eyes locked on Sarah’s. It lasted for a split second but felt like forever, I got that funny feeling in my tummy, I started getting sweaty and felt like there is no more oxygen in the room. Only moments after I get a text form Sarah <3

Is it true what they say?
You and Saloom are a couple?


To Be Continued ;) ….


-------------

Readers, I guess im gonna keep leaving you with texts from Sarah. Hmmm, Maybe this blog should be called "Texts from Sarah" LOL!

Keep Reading ;)
xoxo
Hamda

17 comments:

  1. sry i didnt comment gabl (A)

    sara is a coward -.- mat3arf te 3ndch tkalmch ya3ni laish kleh texts -.- ma3ndha lsan
    ma7bha

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!
    I know ena wayed random bas I popped 2 ur blog faj2a w read ur story!
    Well apperantly I'm not so into boyat n che bas gurl u have smthing interesting!!!
    Ang oh-boy!!!!!! I ddnt knoe enaa boyaat life are soo .. Hmm kaif 2aktebha!! Yeah soo open minded I guess!!

    Any waays keep posting

    Xx,
    H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh btw

    Haathee salamAa fehaa shay chee fishy ! W 3an sara b gurl get a life ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello =)
    i've ben a silent reader for a while
    its the first time for me to read a story abt boyah witten by her ...
    really appreciate u courage sis !
    am TOTALLY TOTALLY against this girl-to-girl crap
    bs i honestly do excuse them
    its as if they're in dream, and waitng for someone to wake u up
    waiting to read to rest of the story...

    --AL

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post siso;)

    loved how sara is getting back in 7amdaz life..

    waitin for ur next post sugaa=D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey i just read your blog

    and i think enno your brave to actually and simply addmitt it

    i like it

    i have to admit enno it's weird reading at first bs i like your writing w honesty

    yet i feel it's wrong

    don't take me wrong wallah am just saying

    love your blog and keep going

    ReplyDelete
  7. you make me sick!

    this whole blog make's me sick!

    don't you know what 7aram means?!!

    allah created men w women (opposite sex)to get married and have kids!

    you are muslim and what your doing is 7ARAM!

    i dont know if your parents know that your a lesbian but i wouldn't want my baby to be a lesbo/gay

    vodka?1really

    and some muslim girls date guys bs yalla bal3naha,but girls dating girls,making out with a girl?

    while i was reading ur blog i wanted to puke

    it's just sick

    i want to see her!bla bla
    you are a sick person

    w what u go pray and then make out with a girl?

    sooo sick!

    go read quran and understand it
    when god created adam he didn't create another guy!!!


    all the people in this world are curious
    and were SUPPOSED to be curious about our opposite sex!

    ya3ne what?you were born as a lesbian


    eww!

    you make me sick

    if i were you i would have deleted this blog b-cuz your are a disgrace to arabs,5aleeji people,muslims and uae


    and if u delete my comment that ur just a lesbian coward!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just read ur whole blog and it's not wrong what ur writing..... ur just telling us wat happened oo 5ala9 this is her decision..... ok about god and islam oo chithy mo ya3ny i'm saying wat she's doing is right but islam is a choice..... religon is one's choice and if she wants to be lesbo then it's her choice.... this is between her and god oo bas.....

    ur brave for writing this even though u know ppl will judge and curse and other stuff

    ReplyDelete
  9. hii
    i like ur story ,, cuz it shows us the other kind of love !

    keep it up ;)

    waitting for ur next post ! ~ xD



    XOXO
    7AMDOOOH !:p



    Hope u read my story 2 & comment on it
    http://www.saknal8alb.blogspot.com

    thanx !;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. No Comment ..
    btw ur kind of letting evryone get a bad image 4 uae girls and its disgusting .. seriuosly waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa3 !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. waiting for ur next post ;D i love itt !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Hamda

    i've been a silent reader and ur story encouraged me to do an account :P
    Keep it Up hunii (Y)

    PS Anonymous ... ;
    i thik you dont have the right to judge pple ! yew can say ur opinion in more dissent way ! and aked she knew wat shes doin mafei da3y t3lmeenha w hal shay benha w ben rbhaa ! BE OPEN MINDED PPLE !

    ReplyDelete
  13. WTH ?! u think being open minded is by accepting such ppl in the society !
    okaai they are there, we cany deny it
    bs lazim hal mishkilaah ten7al
    mb nshaji3 el banat !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such pple are spreading All over the world nt only in Arab contries huh !!! so if u accepting it or no ,, you can say ur opinion in a more respectful way not by judging her like she's the only one in the world !!!
    She Have the freedom to write wat ever she want mthl ma enty u hve it to say ur opinion or feedback !

    ReplyDelete
  16. ya open minded bs mob ketha!

    enswee el7aram w el5arabee6!!!

    w ur judging me al7een
    so it's just the same..right?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looove It !! <3

    Me and my friends (classmates) all read ur story !! We're silent Readers, just wanted to tell u annh fee wayed ppl following ywr story w we think its great !! its amazing how u have the guts to write abt ur life .. must be really Hard !!

    Waiting 4 Ywr Nxt Post !!

    XoooXOXOOooXOooxO <3
    xP

    ReplyDelete