Sunday, January 3, 2010

Part 01

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses ..

Everytime a girl trys to explain why and how shes a … umm, ok lemme rephrase everytime a girl trys to explain why and how shes interested in girls, she’ll give you one of the following excuses ( or maybe all of them ) :

*Wallah ana all my life I’ve been in an all girls school, and my family are the kind ely “madresa bait..bait madresa” .. so all I see is girls (Crap)
*I’ve been abused as a child ( how sad, see a shrink)
*Im ugly so im a boyah (pluck u’re eyebrows, w fy shay esma makeup)
*Coz it’s the new trend (oh, bite me!)

….. Blah Blah Blah

ME? I’m interested in girls coz .. I AM .. No excuses !

---------

Hellow,My Blogger name is Hamda, I’m an Emarati Girl, Early 20’s, I Come from an open-minded family, I’ve been in “mixed schools” yet im interested in girls (shocking? LOL ), I love my life I love my lifestyle I have everything I want and more ( El 7amdellah)

And that’s all u’re allowed to know about this blogger ..

Etha ma tet7amloon, or feel offended or whatever about hal maw’9oo3 I strongly advise you NOT to read any of my posts.

Im not writing to share the lovey dovey story, although it was great, I want to share what no one talks about, after the break-up, the downfall, all the stupid things I did, all that scary moments I experienced .. im writing to share that with you, my strangers .. you may relate or you may hate, and it may be entertaining for a few .. enjoy the show !

-------

True Story …

Her name is Sarah, The first person I ever really loved, I don’t know if I can give anyone what I gave her. A year later after the tragic break-up we are still the talk of the uni. Why? I have no clue.
The day she was no longer mine, my life shattered .. literally

It all began on my 3rd week of uni, When a friend approached me, letting me know that there was someone intrested in me. She pointed who she was and i was like okay fine give her my number, you know hal routine ? Lol
After awhile ( a month ) .. She texted .. and that was when my life began. We shared everything together, wake up, sleep, eat, study we did everything together.

One day she told me about her ex, That they broke up because her ex got married, and this person who i never met and never want to meet is now pregnant, shes 6 months pregnant. And that was where the awkward conversation ended.

A WEEK Later..Sarah tells me that this person ( Her ex ) .. is in the hospital and she delievered ( Like Rabat ) , and got a baby boy .. Until this day i dont believe that she had a baby when she was 6 months pregnant..Anyway, Sarah asked me if it would be ok with me if she visted her, and i was fine with it, Its like Wajeb 3alaiha to visit her.

For 24 fucking hours ma sema3t 7ess'haa .. and i didnt want to call, Since it was such an awkward situation. TILL THIS DAY, I dont know if her ex really was pregnant, i dont know if she did visit her, and if she did i dont know what the hell happened in that hospital room !
Because after that day, Sarah changed 360 Degrees.


To Be Continued ...

1 comment:

  1. Hello again =P

    shoofi a7een I had to make an account bs to comment 3ashan 5a6rch =P

    ma3arf if theres anything to love yet bs a3arf eneh I'll love ur story (A)

    w ma3arf sho agool ba3ad...
    bs :D

    ReplyDelete