Monday, January 4, 2010

Part 02

This Post i dedicated to 7anooch, Thanx for your support ;*

-----------------------
Previosuly:

For 24 fucking hours ma sema3t 7ess'haa .. and i didnt want to call, Since it was such an awkward situation. TILL THIS DAY, I dont know if her ex really was pregnant, i dont know if she did visit her, and if she did i dont know what the hell happened in that hospital room !
Because after that day, Sarah changed 360 Degrees.

-----------------------



That night was the worst night I ever experienced. I sat in my room for hours, thinking of the possibilities of this situation I’ve been blindly thrown into. I asked myself a thousand questions and predicted a million answers; I was lost in my own head, in my own thoughts.
All the thoughts of what the hell happened in that hospital room I blamed it on Sarah’s ex, if you have ever been in love you’d know what I mean, when everyone in the world including yourself was the one to blame but your loved one was the innocent one,In my eyes she was flawlessly perfect.
I laid there eyes shut, blocking out all the negative thoughts. As I thought of her I unintentionally dozed off.

9 a.m my phones alarm woke me up for university. What a shocker not a call or text from Sarah. Driving to university, I thought of how I’d approach her if I saw her today, I thought of what I’d say I had everything perfectly planned out and ready.

Entering the university’s gates I looked to my left, at the tables where Sarah and her group of friends usually sat, They were all there, But I couldn’t see her big hair anywhere, as I said my good mornings to all my friends I saw Sarah’s big brown hair “mn 6araf 3ainy”, As I rushed to look, I saw her back walking away. “ It’s ok Hamda she didn’t see you” I thought to myself.
It was 10 a.m, This was the time she usually walks me to class. I never wanted her to, she always insisted, from the very first day we talked she always wanted to walk me to class. She knows all my professors and class mates, and they all know her. What an unusual feeling it was walking to class without her, I could hear two girls whispering “oh my god, sho they broke-up?” That thought itself terrified me, hearing it out loud was so much more horrifying, and who are they to talk about US like that?
Walking into the building I immediately saw my bestest friend on god’s green earth Shamma, She was practically running towards me in her stilettos, just looking at her face I knew she had bad news.

Shamma: Oh My God, 7ayatiii I heard ! Are you fine? Are you ok?

Hamda: Shammoo what the fuck are you talking about?

Shamma: What? You don’t know?

Hamda: Shamany im freaked out now, people are staring and whispering and shit, TELL ME!

Shamma: ummm, So yeah, uuh did u see Sarah today?

Hamda: UH NO!!! AND I THINK SHES AVIODING ME, SO WOULD YOU JUST TELL ME !

Shamma: So there’s been talk going around, That you guys broke-up ?

I stood there dumbfounded .. I couldn't feel my legs, my hands were numb i couldn't breathe .. I felt paralyzed !!!

Do you know what it feels like being the last to know that the only person you could ever love, broke-up with you ?

Why did she do what she did?
Was it guilt ? , Shame? Or was it because she’s a heartless coward ?


To Be Continued ...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah etnarfazt mn ele esmha sara @@!
    w8ing for the next post (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  3. =$ anytime (A)

    kleh wala sara's big brown hair =P

    ReplyDelete