Friday, January 8, 2010

Part 04

Previously:

I don’t remember what happens after that, My friends let me in on the details the day after. Apparently Salama snuck Vodka in my Redbull.

----------



The Morning After …

I woke up in Shamma’s bed, In her pajamas. Completely confused, with the biggest headache of the century.

Hamda: Shammaaa??

Shamma: You’re awake finally !


-buried my head in my hands-


Hamda: OH! Shit! Shamma what the fuck happened? What about my mom, mno kalamha ? Shit Shit Shit ..

Shamma: I talked to your mom and told her you’re sleeping over, Hamda you drank like nobodys business !

Hamda: I Remember that, and I remember that Salama tricked me into it

Shamma: yeah ba3dain you asked for more

Hamda: What? Whhhyyy? What happened TELL ME!

-Shamma Sat next to me and started explaining-

Shamma: Well both of you left the party, And after everyone left we found you here in MY ROOM!

Hamda: Shit sho kena ensawiiii ?

Shamma: are you serious you don’t remember ?

Hamda: W rabiii I Don’t !!!!

Shamma: Oh My God! Ok listen .. We found you here w Saloom, you were on my bed and just not 9a7ya and she was pissed and ready to go.

Hamda: *Sarcastic tone* Pissed ba3ad ?

Shamma: 7amdoo something in this room happened, when we came in Saloom was too upset to even speak and just barged out of the house, and you were laughing your ass off!

Hamda: awnaaa hahaha !!!

Shamma: okaaay ymkn you didn’t figure this out yet .. SOMETHING happened !

Hamda: What ?

-looking down my shirt, checking if everything is still there-

Shamma: I cant really like..tell you coz I’d be guessing

Hamda: Fine lets call…whats her name ? Salama!?

Shamma: Exaclty .. wait I’ll get her number from e5ty

Hamda: AAAND ASPRIN PLEASE !!!!!

After hours my headache went away, and we spent forever arguing with Salama to come back here and explain what happened she agreed under one circumstance, And that was to go with her to our university’s open day. How hard could that be ?

Hessa (Shamma’s Sister): 7amdoo Saloom is dangerous

Hamda: Aha?

Hessa: No ! you don’t understand, shes known to fuck up peoples lives

Hamda: im not people! I know what im doing!

Hessa: No you don’t, And you getting drunk last night proves that !!

Hamda: I didn’t know I was drunk till it was too late !

Hessa: yeah! And you still asked for more! However this ends up I warned you!

Shamma: 7amdoo she could be right, becareful

Hamda: Nsaitoo im the one who does that? Play around with girls ? fuck them up?

Hessa: Shes different!!

-Salama Walks in-

Salama: Halla Sh7alkum?

Hessa&Shamma: eb5aiir

Hamda: FUCKED? Who the hell do you think you are slipping alcohol in my drink and god knows what else

Salama: Woooaah, I was just trying to have some fun

Hamda: that’s your explanation for fun ?

Hessa: Banat calm down, we’re here to figure this out so stop acting like animals

Salama: You wanna know what happened last night?

Hamda: yeah?

Salama: after making out and stuff I asked you how you think it went, and you said that you pretended I was someone called Sarah? And that’s what made it perfect .. and other crap like that

Hamda: Whaat? I did? Whyy?

Salama: Hmm maybe coz when you’re drunk etsaween w etgoleen ely f5a6rch, So whos Sarah?

Hamda: My ex . . . !?

Salama: Oh yeah and you did this …

-Salama turned around, in a position where we can see her back .. and lifted up her shirt-

Hessa: What the fuck?

-it was a round shaped purple bruise-

Hamda: I did that? How? Why?

Salama: ummm, I kind of sabait Sarah you got mad and smashed el ‘3arsha on my back!

Hamda: oh my god! Im sorry ! im so sorry

Shamma: Hahaha, What did she say

-I gave Shamma a look that meant SHUT THE FUCK UP-

Salama: I said that she was a brainless cow for letting you go

My heart stopped, If its true that when someone is drunk the express their true emotions, then was that my true emotion? after playing around with a thousand rebounds, am I really not over her ?

After the long lecture with Hessa about what I did, how I feel and what I should do next, I finally went back home !
I took the most comforting hot shower ever, had the best cup of coffee and laid down to rest. Later I looked at my phone and I found that I had a few texts and phone calls from that I didn’t check since last night, But one text in particular struck me!

It was From Sarah:

Happy Birthday Angel
May all your wishes and dreams come true
Enjoy your birthday, Hope I was there to enjoy it with you
Xoxo


To Be Continued …

23 comments:

  1. I read all the parts today
    even though i don't like girl-to-girl crap
    i find ur story interesting
    keep it up =)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =D
    ur story is the first of its kind on the blogger community =P
    akeed its gonna face critisism
    w i love ur story =P
    w i wanna know more abt this salama person =P is she hot? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I read the whole thing wa its quiet sad wat sarah did to you HOWEVER lol here comes my critisim...

    1st of all u meantioned somethin about "wat comes around goes around" well in this situation tht saying wouldnt apply to you bas for sarah....

    2nd its quiet low to fuck minds of other girls, u takin out ur frustration n anger on others which isnt right n makes u just as bad as Sarah....

    3rd DUUUH u wouldnt be over her....lol its funny how u think tht playin around wid others will make u forget someone u rilli loved and for quiet awhile....shows how childish ur thinkin :)

    anyways dnt take all this the wrong way but u should knw all this...peace n keep it together

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Devilish, its so cute how you dont understand what the word "rebound" means, look it up hun.

    Dont worry about me im not gna take any of the meaningless crap you said into consideration.

    Hope i wasnt too harsh on you ...
    P.S Dont cut yourself ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL trust me I knw what rebound is....and from all what I said the only thing you got is rebound...interesting....read carefully

    "meaningless crap"...didnt know ones opinion is referred to as meaningless crap...lol thanks ill have that in mind

    n about being to harsh...you have no idea what that words means :)
    P.S i dont cut myself anymore...read carefully :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. devilish take a course in english and the use of rhetoric -.-

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol who are you....I wasn't talking to you at all (speaking out like this coz of ur rudeness)...and about english courses...I bet I know the language better than you do :D

    peace

    ReplyDelete
  9. i didnt say anything rude lol, yeah im sure you do =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol ofcourse you werent....only being indirect....

    "yeah im sure you do"

    if thats being sarcastic then thats funny...

    ReplyDelete
  11. itha ur not taking an english course i seriously recommend one in the art of rhetoric =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol just because you know the word "rhetoric" I doubt if you know what that is....look further into it kid...

    and you are no one to tell me that I need an english course...you are no english teacher yourself...and I bet from the replies you give your just a school student :D am I right :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. At least end ur questions with a question mark..w ba3dain I wouldnt use words i dont understand okay?

    yeah? so im supposed to be ashamed that im a school student? 3al a8al I'd never cut myself over such a stupid reason, and yeah I've been hurt kamn marah, bs apparently i'm way stronger than you ever will be. krahty 7yatch over a crush?
    It takes a lot of gut to write about a hurtful past, no one talked about whether what she did was right or wrong, its not even relevant to discuss that because it's already happened and done and you can't change the past.

    why are we arguing again?

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL you are commenting about my question mark when you are using arabic in an english sentence..hahaha omg are you serious....

    and I never said you should be ashamed, you are stating it yourself (sad)
    and about the cutting, it is much more than the crush....its more personal things which I don't want to put and for a reader like you...you would never get....

    and about you being stronger than me...lol i bet you havent been through shit....soo noo it wasnt only coz of the crush....

    and about the past...ofcourse you cant change it...but there is nothing wrong to talk about it, you learn from it....something which you will never understand....

    n i wasnt exactly arguing until what you just posted...

    ReplyDelete
  15. u put 7amdeh down in your first comment -.-

    kaify ana aba asta5dm 3arabi? enty shlch, this doesnt make me less capable of writing in english.

    yeah, im just a stupid shallow person which doesnt undrstand a thing about the world we live in? is this what you want me to say? you know nothing about me so you can't judge. I just told you I've been through stuff...
    w ive been hurt, bs i never EVER resorted to hurting myself to forget the pain, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?

    and, if youre gonna post your story on a blog, then it wouldnt make much sense to post only half of the story, whats the point?

    would you take advice from a complete stranger? would you even accept any advice from a person you don't know? off course you wouldn't..she wrote her story to let her feelings out, so people can read it and learn from it, blogger isnt a community where you advise and get advice..
    I think she wouldve learnt what she needed to long before you asked her to, its her life after all, she experienced it all first hand =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. exactly...like I can't judge you, you can't judge me either.....dont make yourself innocent...I only started judgin you coz you that to me.....I am not a person who judges and people who know me...know that...

    and for not hurting yourself, good for you....others express thier pain differently...not everyone is like one another...

    whether i choose to write the whole story or half of it...i think it is my choice...I am basically giving out some important things...and again thats up to me what I include and what I dont...

    you are telling me that I cant comment and tell my opinion about hamdas story when you urself just commented and gave out your opinion about mine....kid think carefully before you write...

    and personally...if the advice from a complete stranger was good and made sence ya I would take it, why not...you said offcourse I wouldnt coz you wouldnt...lol not everyone is like you again....you dont get the fact that people are different....

    Blogger can be anything you want it to be...if someone wants to write there opinion they will, they arent waitin the permission of anyone....I said what I felt, I wasnt being rude about it...i was giving my opinion...it shows how you cant respect someones opinion and critisim yet you can give them...gimme a break kid....

    and im not asking her to learn anything, a person learns on there own...I just stated what i thought and nothing more....

    lol god kid gimme a break from all what you write...

    ReplyDelete
  17. if you think im a kid, why do you even bother replying to me? It would make you a kid too, no less than I am in your eyes.

    I know 7amdeh personally so im not just making stuff up ok? w ba3dain "dealing" with pain is youm you try to get over it or hide it, trying to commit scuicide isnt a way of dealing with pain, are you a masochist or something?

    whatever, this is getting boring and meaningless, continue writing you're story lets see what happens next =)

    a person posting a true story that happened to them would have enough trouble showing it to the world without people criticizing your past actions.

    w btw i never judged you until you started, arent you the person who keeps calling me "kid"?

    ReplyDelete
  18. lol so now you will take the "kid" personal....I just like calling people "kid"....

    suicide is in a different catergory...and I dont know what goes around peoples head for those who want to end there life...as you can see im still alive so I wouldnt know....

    It became boring and meaningless from the time you started judging and commenting =)

    A person posting a true story should be ready for any critisim...people will write what they think even though they will never understand how that person feels...lol you think just coz I understand Hamdas story I will feel the way she did...I will never.....however people will still comment like i just did....

    and bout me cuttin maself...you just criticized me before...so there you go...

    lol I started what...you were the one who told me to learn english....that was being rude in an indirect way....and after that you continued to jump at me...at my own rights i jumped right back at you...only thing is that you went low and commented on me cutting myself...that was personal...but I have learned to take in criticism n thats why i decided to mention it in my blog...soo peace kid...

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't really wanna fight, i was having fun at first...but I have better things to do..

    I dont take anything personally by the way, you think anything you've said has gotten me to react in any way? nopes...like I said I know I'm way stronger than you think you are =)
    and btw 7amdeh wasnt at all affected by any of your words, your first comment was rude and insensitive; you said it was bad to play around
    with other girls' feelings, i agree, but isnt it even worse to hurt yourself? I see that your reaction to pain is more disturbed than hers, which is a normal thing to do.

    one more thing, you didnt even start your blog until you read 7amdeh's blog, what does that mean? Her blog actually inspired you to write your own story, or gave you the courage to write whatever small percentage of the actual story online.

    ana malaaait... good night devilish =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Me being strong I never said I was... so what you said about urself and then about me thinking tht i am well you got it wrong but yet again continue to talk on behalf of me :)

    I didnt ask for no one to be affected with what i say....its funny how to me I care more about others than myself so it doesnt matter what i do to me...or atleast i didnt care...

    I wasnt inspired by no one...you think this is the first time I told my story...and espically the cutting...no you are wrong...I told it to a crowd of people coz I am not ashamed of it....

    peace out kid ...

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. lool very intresting
    same here..i aint a fan but this story is really sumthing(Y)

    actually i think its the first girl-to-girl story ever blogged...

    we see these types of stories happen around us...so i guess this would be a good experience for all

    hope seein ur post soon:)

    check out my new story ..

    ReplyDelete
  23. even thu im not really into this kind of thing, this seems interesting so far
    n so different than the rest ,,
    w8in for ur next =)

    ReplyDelete